Monday, 25 February 2013

Feel the Love

I am very happy to be joining in with the House of Bears Literary Challenge again.  Their theme for February is Love.  So many different directions I could have taken, but I kept coming back to my favourite book, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

Some may say that this is not what springs to mind when they think of love, but I don't think that I am the only teenager who dreamed of her own Mr Rochester.  Thankfully, I found mine (eventually!).  Hope you did too.

I used Serif Craft Artist Professional - and various digikits, plus quotes from the book, to make up a double-sided page for the mini book I will create at the end of the year.


Front Page
 

 
Back Page

 
 
You have until the end of the month to enter.  I, for one, am really enjoying these challenges and looking forward to next month already.
 
Ali x

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely interpretation of the theme, Jane Eyre is one we considered too, so we think it's a brilliant choice, and one which you've illustrated so well. Your digi crafting is a great idea.

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge, it's so much more fun when friends join in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely perfect summation of the book. Of COURSE it needed "Reader, I married him." It's ideal. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I love the trim down the sides of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of making your pages into a mini book :) what a great page to add too! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x