Tuesday, 28 May 2013

House of Bears Literary Challenge

The lovely bears very kindly gave us another month to get their latest Literary Challenge completed, but I am still very near the deadline!

The book, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott was chosen by them - and they provided a list of quotes to use for inspiration.

I chose I AM ANGRY NEARLY EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE
which I am - not all of the time, that would be just too exhausting, but there are so many things that frustrate me.  Whether my health, being an adult, something on the news, a documentary, a neighbour, animal cruelty/neglect .......  I could go on, but we all have lots of crafting/blogging to do!

Here is my journal page -


 
I used the Watch Out digikit from gottapixel.net (designed by ViolaMoni),
the Urban Youth digikit from Serif and the Baron Kuffner font.

Take a trip over to the House of Bears and read more about the challenge, look at the other entries and add your own.  You have 3 days left!!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, we love your interpretation, and the warning signs to depict anger, we're so glad you managed to join in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab. Like you there is usually something to get my blood boiling. I can certainly get riled watching interviews with MPs. don't even mention Question Time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very dangerous-looking. I think you've got a great angry feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x