Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Crafting Fun For Kids Aged 3-8

I had a card with my latest HelloFresh Box (send me your email address and I will get a code over to you for a free trial box of 3 meals) with a link to a new company called Toucan Box.  I rarely turn down the chance to get something for free, so have signed up for my free Petite box to be sent direct to our eldest granddaughter.  She is 3 and she loves to craft, so this will be perfect for her.

children crafting having fun


I will come back and update this once she has received the box and we know what the contents are, but basically you receive a personalised box addressed to the child.  All materials are included for a fun craft activity.  Free delivery to the UK.

You can cancel your subscription at any time (I only sign up for free trials where this is the case) - and the Petite boxes are £5.95 fortnightly.  You can also receive a box monthly.  There are two larger boxes - £12.90 and £19.90 per month - and you can add in a sibling for a smaller fee.

Click HERE to receive your very own free box to try out.

Come back and comment below when you have received it.  I would love to know what you think about it.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x