Saturday, 19 August 2017

My latest We R Memory Keepers purchase

I haven't done any stamping for a long time, but with a constant stream of ATCs to make and also planning to make more time for my journaling, I seem to have taken up the 'dark art' again.  I also found myself watching Create & Craft (any show title with We R Memory Keepers attracts me - I love my Envelope Board, Tag Punch and more), and the Precision Press+ sold itself to me (as well as the great demo's and DT makes).

I will update this post once I have played with it more (and tried out the fab selection of stencils), but here is my first attempt at using one of the layered stamp set that also fell into my basket (they were at a literally give-away price!).  I must admit it was the camera stamp that I really wanted (got a thing about illustration-style stamps).  I also got a floral set and will show that tomorrow.


It turned out really well.  I haven't got many inkpads now (stupidly sold my collection of TH Distress Inkpads a few years back), but the brown and grey looks very good.  I remembered that I can use my old Marvy LePlume pens to colour on the stamps, so going to try some bright colours tomorrow.  It also fits on an ATC.


Easy to use - and just works, like all WRMK stuff.

I mentioned the stencils, but it also has a typesetting board.  I am going to use this a lot, as I love to use words in my crafting.  It was simple once I worked out having it upside down.


Look - it comes out the right way up!


I need to cut all of the tiny alphabet stamps now - and put them in the included storage box.


Here are the stamps that also came with this bundle.  They are going to be well used.


I will be back tomorrow with more details/prices/photos.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x