Thursday, 24 August 2017

We all need to find joy in our lives

I was super-excited and proud to be selected as a member of the Launch Team for Candace Payne's first book, Laugh It Up.  Click HERE to pre-order.



Haven't we all been a fan of hers since 'that' video?!  Click HERE if you either haven't seen it, or just need to cry with laughter all over again.  I watch it often, always with tissues ready.

I am not as good with words or positivity as she is, so I suggest that you at least go and view her trailer on her official Facebook page - Candace Payne Official

There are fab bonuses if you pre-order - including a Bible Journaling Tutorial video, The Simple Joys ebook and a taco recipe!

I will share more details about the book, including my review, upto the release date of 7th November.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x